Diploma In Office Automation & Publishing
DOAP course is registered under C.R. Act of Ministry of HRD (Dept. of Secondary & Higher Education)
Govt. of India
DURATION : 1 YEAR
Eligibility : 10th /12th
- Diploma in Office Automation and Publishing course (DOAP) the key objective of the curriculum is to include basic computer training and the most popular software that is used in Office work. The Diploma course in Office Automation and Publishing (DOAP) is a degree of 10 + 2.
- The program length of this course is 6 months to 3 years and is split into 6 semesters, depending on the university or college. The applicant seeking admission to this program must have passed class 12 or equivalent from an approved board of appropriate discipline.
- This program also refers to the various computer machinery and software used to digitally produce capture, store, and handle electronic business information comprising the core business activities of an office automation system. The Syllabus and Subjects concentrate more on computers and include applications in real-life systems.
- The Diploma in Office Automation and Publishing (DOAP Course) job opportunities include jobs in a range of fields such as business, companies, multinationals, foreign organizations, and so on.
- This focuses primarily on the area of Office Automation that involves different applications, a technology used to perform daily work such as MS PowerPoint. MS word, Tally ERP, etc.
- This course lets students learn different technologies relevant to this field and the fundamentals of tools in the course of Office Automation and Publishing (DOAP) often provides different work opportunities in various applications.
- Students wishing to obtain a Diploma in Office Automation and Publishing (DOAP) course must pass from a recognized university class 12th or equivalent in the relevant discipline or equivalent. To join the program, they have to clear the cut-off marks that are set in the qualifying examination by the college or university. Admission to this course begins in September.
Students who are desiring to apply for this course can apply online or offline depending on various universities.
- Computer Concept & Fundamentals
- Operating System
- MS-Office (MS-Word, MS- Excel, MS-Power Point, MS-Access)
- HTML & Front Page
- Basics of Financial Accounting
- Computerized Accounting Through Tally with GST
- D.T.P.(Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop)
- Computer Network & Internet
- Project Work
DOAP – Diploma in Office Automation & Publishing is a highly popular & job oriented computer training course at TechnoLab Academy – Jalpaiguri. Call for more information: 9749446885 or 7908227134
For Admission in DOAP visit our admission website : https://technolab/course/DOAP
Our most popular on demand courses : DOAP | DCA | Spoken English | Advance Tally